Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reflection




Reflection is everything. You might not see it with your naked eye but still you’ll feel the same every time you encountered such things. If you see impossible things, you’re sure capable to make it possible…reflection is magic! Magic to make things better, to correct mistakes and to change overall concepts…


Not all of us are born rich. It’s hard to explain using literal words. But then, as you observe in our surrounding you’ll be able to know why. But why is that so?

For me there’s only one reason…it’s destiny.. You’re born to be poor or whatsoever, then there’s no one to blame about it…about your situation..not GOD, not your parents and not evil.

Reflection has several angles. It’s either magic or lies.. Would you believe if you raise your right hand, your reflection will raise the left one?

Try to look at the mirror and you’ll find the answer. Just like the status of life.. My name is Jenna, I know I belong to the middle class life. ..

My father is an owner of a wholesale clothing business and my mother is a full time teacher….I’m sure, there are three reflections of me… a middle class a poor one and the rich one..

And even if you’re contrast with my concept I’m sure you also have three reflections all in all. Confusing right? But for me, reflections are not only seen in the mirror or in whatsoever that produce adjacent images. Reflection is in our mind, body and soul…

I’ve read stories in books and I’m inspired with some of them…some of them teach real life skills and some of them develop one’s personality.

I know I’m just an average student from a simple school. But then, I love reading and writing.

In one of my reading session, I’ve read the story of two dads on different levels of life. The one belongs to higher class and the one belongs to lower class..

They’re actually brothers yet they’ve no idea about it because they’re separated by unexpected disaster 26 years ago.

The story happened in Germany.. This story is based from reality…Leo plays as rich in the story while Leon plays the poor one…

Leo is working as a manager of biggest multinational wholesale clothing company in Germany while Leon has nothing even money to buy food.

He lives on the street side and earning money from getting tips while assisting motorists out there. One time, their path crosses.. Leon asks even a single cent to Leo yet he ignores it “why not work and earn money?’ he answered…

But Leon is out of his mind…so he keeps on asking until Leo told his bodyguard to teach Leon a Lesson.

Using the gun’s handle, the bodyguard knocks Leon’s face which resulted into a huge wound on his face…Leon collapsed to the street…

As time goes by, Leon works hard until he found a stable job…a messenger from a textile business…and after 14 years, he is now the manager of his own company….for the second time around. Their path crosses again…but this time not on the street but on a meeting…

At that time, Leo’s company was then collapsing so he decided to sell his shares..without even know that hiding behind Mr. Cullen’s name was Leon…who’s now a manager …and not a beggar..Leo was asking for additional prices and Leon give it..

At that time, Leon already knew that they were brothers so he gives the payment plus the shares without owing anything….

Yes, and despite of what Leo has done to him. Still he’s kind enough to give what his brother wants..

The reflection here in the story is attitude of the two characters…reflections are not always the same… oftentimes it differs from time to time…how could you imagine giving too much despite of all?

If I were Leon, I will smack the money on his brother’s face…but see how reflections fall in one’s life…?Leon have not done what I think is right…but he has a different reflection on his mind…not just because Leo is his brother…

After all, reflection is a very important concept to humans…what’s your reflection? Is it good or is it bad?

Anyway, regardless of your reflection it’s always advised to do good… but what is good?
The one which is not bad and the one which is better…not all better are right but all the right things are sure better…