Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Best Valentine’s Day Ever



I think my best Valentine’s Day was in 2001. That was the time when my husband Hardy treated me to a date. And you know where the place was? Fisherman’s Warf California. It was not just a simple date, but a date with a twist.

It was just 7 days after our honeymoon, so decided on making Valentines as an extension of our honeymoon. We started the day early by taking a ride to Pier 39. When we reached the place, we went for a bay cruise. Boy that was fantastic! While watching romantic scenes from the boat, I took some photographs of the sea lions near the bay.

It was already 9 o’clock in the morning when Hardy took me to the wax museum. It was awesome! When we entered the museum, hundreds of wax icons including famous celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Paris Hilton paraded the hallways. There are also wax figures of famous leaders, musicians, artists and out-of-this world creatures.

We spent almost 2 hours there and after that, shopping time! While walking down the street, I saw a lot of wholesale clothing stores that have great selection of clothes from famous designers. I got a brand new pair of designer shoes, courtesy of you my husband.

The real date happened that night. While riding a 100feet cable car, Hardy hugged me tight and blew the magic words “I love you”. What’s more romantic is when we’re at the top of the tower it looked like a scene from the movie Titanic.

I can say that I’m the luckiest woman in the world, not only by having a successful wholesale clothing business here in San Diego, but also by having Hardy as my husband.