Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Baby – Why Not?



Good day, it’s me again. I hope you are all in good condition. For this week, I just want to share something cute.

That was last Monday when I was reading a baby magazine. But then, my attention is not about what I was reading.

At one side of my mind, an idea came about having a baby…Yes, and that thing is so exciting…remember I will get marry this coming June…

So it’s five months from now right? And I my plan for the honeymoon was already done too… One thing missing…

A BABY..! I was just wondering what would be little one looks like. I have no idea if that would be a boy or a girl…

But then, If I am given a chance, I would choose a girl…you would ask why..
It’s because, I have so many dreams for her…

First of all, I want her to manage my wholesale clothing business here in San Diego, California…

Next I want her to become a super model someday…someone like Misa Campo or Lea Dizon…and many more...

I don’t care if the world will curse me because of these things…But it’s me and it’s only a dream… you know, there’s nothing wrong with dreaming…

I am also excited to hug her with my arms and to kiss her cheeks…My soon-to-prince?

I don’t know if he’s also dreaming about having a baby or maybe he’s just thinking about expanding our wholesale clothing store…but I think he is.

You would ask what would be her name…I would say “Allie”.. My favorite character in the story “The Notebook” LOL…

But then, I don’t want her to suffer what Allie did…I will respect whatever her decision is, career, hobbies and of course love life…

Can’t wait for my soon-to-be baby!