Tuesday, December 15, 2009

”My Ideal Wedding”


Wedding is the most important event in life. Luxury wedding car? Elegant wedding dress? that’s not what it takes to have the most special moment. It’s about how much you love each other. Even Angelina Jollie and Brad can explain it to you. There’s nothing more satisfying to have the simplest yet to most memorable event!

Let’s face it. Not all of us were blessed to get married. But every one of us has given a chance to fall in love. In many cases, single ladies remained singles because of two things. One is failure and the second one is passion…. Failure because they failed to get the right men or the men or their dreams. Yes, and believe it or not, single ladies at the age of 60 or 70 were still realizing the things they’ve did.

On the other hand, other singles remained singles because they’re passionate to be singles. Some of them are lesbians. Instead of searching for the right man they’ve rather choose to love same sex. Anyway, whatsoever their reasons to be singles, it’s their decisions and we should respect them about that.

Long-life relationships will always turned into marriage or wedding as a common word for that. How about you? Have you ever think about your ideal wedding? If so, then wish you good luck for that. But if not, you should start to think of it now. Why? So, that you’ll be prepared in case your wedding is about to happen.

Let me share you my ideas as of now. By the way, I am a desperate girl who lives in California. I am fond of selling wholesale products online including wholesale clothes and wholesale jewelries. My boyfriend lives in Las Vegas and at this moment we’re planning to prepare for our upcoming wedding on June 2010.

That was 9:00 in the evening when I started to realize these things. Obviously, it’s about my ideal wedding. How about you, do you expect an elegant wedding or just a simple one?

For me, there’s only one thing that comes in my mind every time the word wedding is mentioned. Since I grew up in the California, I think about seas. Yes, I want to have my wedding near the sea.

What a romantic dinner together with my aunts and uncles. But of course, I want a private place to celebrate the most important event in my life. And as expected the entourage would be held in a mini stage wherein the priest and all the wedding necessities are situated.

Tulip is my favorite flower. So I want to include dozens of tulips around the wedding venue. But what about the place? I want somewhere else with tropical weather condition, maybe in Taiwan or in Singapore.

You might disagree if I tell you something surprising. Have your seen Monique Llullier’s gown. I want that one for my wedding. Hahaha…But for now, I need to sell dozens of wholesale clothes.

Let’s talk about the rings. you know, there are a lot of birthstones out there. But there’s only a single birthstone I want to include in my future wedding right. And that is DIAMOND. I believed that diamonds are forever and there are no other stones that can beat diamonds.

Just like love. No matter what you did, your heart only beats for a single person. Yes a person who’s willing to sacrifice everything he has just to make you happy. Like love, diamonds are unbreakable. Perhaps you need another diamond to cut a single piece.

Finally, for the bridesmaid. Of course, I want my best friend cherry to be the bride’s maid. She’s a simple yet gorgeous girl from Tampa bay. I want her to be in pink. For sure, her pale face will surely come up during my wedding day.

But before I forgot, what’s the motif? yeah that’s right. Pink is my ideal color. The combination of white and red right? This means love and purity above all. I hope these ideas will serve as an aspiration to all who dream to have a wonderful wedding.