Monday, March 15, 2010

The Boyfriend Jacket




And so, this D&G blazer. I am not sure how my boss would take it if I showed up in it with the shorts they picture it with. But as part of a suit, it is hot. A tailored blazer is six of those amazingly sexy things. And I am liking that they pair it with a T-shirt.

The fella blazer is back. Or it is not back, but , it is new. Or. whatever. Anyway, it is what we are all supposed to be wearing. When I am reborn as a six-foot, willow-thin model, I plan to follow every fashion trend, but until that day, I'll tailor them to fit my personal style.

The only bummer is that it is made with wool, which means it better come off the shelf quick before we are all on to the next thing for Spring. I listen to see-through pink is the next massive trend. Something to contemplate while I finish my bowl of ice cream.